Just because you have a rental kitchen, doesn't mean it can't be cute. Here are my tried-and-true tips to overhauling your rental kitchen on a budget.
1. Update old backsplash with peel-and-stick tiles. I love using SmartTiles because they can be stuck on just about any tile and removed without leaving any residue. They also mean you can have fun with colour without needing to commit!
2. Change out your cabinet knobs. You don't have to paint your cabinets to give them a fresh, new look. Instead, swap out old knobs with something more decorative.
3. Swap out your faucet. Swapping out your faucet for something matte black or gold will instantly up the style in your rental kitchen. Plus, the good news is you can find lots of budget-friendly faucet.
4. Put dried goods on display. Add some colour to your kitchen by taking dried goods out of their packages and into glass jars. Functional and cute!
5. Have fun with accessories. Bright and bold tea towels and Swedish dishcloths are some of my favourite ways to add colour into a rental kitchen.